Year of Care aims to support organisations and practitioners to implement high quality person centred care for people with single and multiple long term conditions and frailty.
Year of Care Partnerships® has pioneered an approach and a method of implementing person centred care that has been developed with grass roots clinical teams, patients and charities and has influenced the development of personalised healthcare policy and approaches.
Services we offer
- Training and facilitation for clinicians and teams
- Implementation, embedding and sustaining change within clinical pathways which coordinates high quality clinical care with personalised approaches to care delivery
- Academic and experiential learning forms the basis of our work
- Expertise and leadership in person centred care
- Care and support planning, shared decision making, support for self-management and proactive planned long-term condition/frailty care